Mavic Comete Road T 17 Tubular Disc Rear Wheel
Going by looks only, the Mavic Comete Road Tubular Disc Rear Wheel is an unlimited speed machine. High modulus carbon fibre flanges in a unidirectional honeycomb weave are what gives this elite level wheel its ultra-strength status and minimal wind resistance while the Lenticular flange design creates negative drag in certain wind conditions helping you towards that all important negative split when racing. In addition, Maxtal, an aluminium alloy designed and tested by Mavic ensures a high degree of strength whilst keeping weight to a minimal.
When you're pushing to your limits, you want to know that with every pedal, the maximum amount of power is translating into speed. Mavic's patented, Inter Spoke Milling ensures a rigid, light and ultra-durable rim, giving you confidence to perform on the road when it counts. Contributing towards a highly efficient power transmission is the Force Transfer System Light (FTS-L).
When braking performance is the highest priority for tackling tight corners, Mavic's Exalith 2 braking system has the job covered with aluminium rims which have been conditioned to perform whatever the conditions.
Mavic has added a Yksion Pro PowerLink tubular tyre which provides an amazing low rolling resistance. The 210 TPI casing with its nylon breaker reduces the threat of punctures and increases the rolling smoothness of the tyre.
With uni-directional carbon fibre, you can be ensured that whatever the conditions you will be heading in one direction: straight towards that finish line in a faster time than ever before.
Included: Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink tubular tyre / BR601 quick release / Exalith brake pads / valve extender / multi-function adjustment wrench / wheelbag / user guide
- Tyre: Tubular
- Wheel size: 700cc
- Breaker: Polyamide
- Casing: 210TPI
- Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink Tubular Tyre, 700 x 23
- Recommended tyre sizes: 18 to 25 mm
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Rear body: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- 6106 aluminium rim body
- Asymmetrical walls: convex paracular (drive side) and lenticular (non-drive side)
- Unidirectional and honeycomb weave, high modulus carbon fibre
- Weight (without tyre): 1100 grams
- Tyre weight: 230 grams
- Included: Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink tubular tyre / BR601 quick release / Exalith brake pads / valve extender / multi-function adjustment wrench / wheel bag / user guide