Mavic Comete Ultimate Road Helmet
Aesthetics, comfort, ventilation and protection have all been well considered in the Mavic Comete Ultimate Road Helmet. This is the brand's most advanced road helmet to date, with a new shape designed in the wind tunnel to significantly improve aerodynamics. Achieve those marginal gains and get that edge over the competition.
At just 215 grams in a size medium, the Comete Ultimate is incredibly light and will fit precisely thanks to the Live Fit SL system - a memory foam band that moulds to the exact shape of your head. Complementing this design is the Ergo Hold SL retention system for adjustability and comfort.
Despite the new shape, ventilation is still excellent, with large vents to channel air across your head, keeping you cooler through the hardest efforts. Lightweight Autofit webbing straps sit smoothly against your head and won't twist mid-ride. The 37.5® fabric used for the padding wicks moisture and ensures you remain feeling as fresh and dry as possible.
In the event of an impact, safety features can make all the difference to potential injuries. Mavic has utilised their EPS-4D impact protection system, proven to absorb 30% more shock than standard EPS, so you can rest assured that you're as safe as possible.
- EPS 4D impact protection
- CX Shape - an innovative shape to maximise speed with no compromise on cooling
- Live Fit SL - flexible and light band of breathable memory foam that adapts to your head
- Ergo Hold SL three position retention system for optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold
- Autofit strap system
- 37.5® padding fabric for exceptional moisture management
- Ponytail compatibility
- Sunglasses grip
- Weight: 210 grams (size medium)
- Included: Carrying bag