Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Disc Centre Lock Wheelset 2018
Renowned for their heavy duty construction, Mavic wheels are a high quality choice. With the Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Disc Centre Lock Wheelset 2018 providing premium rate braking from a centrelock disc rotor, you can be assured of a well-performing set of wheels for your all out effort.
Available in Shimano/SRAM and Campagnolo fits, the Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Disc Wheelset is tubeless compatible thanks to its rim. Made from an S6000 grade aluminium, this rim has an internal width of 17mm, allowing for a wide range of tyre widths from 25mm to 32mm. An SUP arc welded rim joint offering a smooth join around the rim, this wheelset and rim provides a depth of 30mm for greatly improved aerodynamics, allowing you a more efficient experience on your bike.
With a centre lock disc fitting providing the high-grade braking experience that road riders have come to expect, this wheelset comes in at 1850 grams. Super strong thanks to a straight pull steel spoke arrangement in a 24/24 pattern, this wheelset is centred from high-quality Instant Drive 360 hubs, allowing for quick engagement within 9 degrees of rotation. A contactless rubber seal providing low friction, this wheelset rolls freely and affords you a far better experience when out on the road. Compatible with 10-11 speed cassettes, this wheelset is available in Campagnolo and Shimano/SRAM fits.
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Tubeless rim tape
- Specific disc bolts
- Universal Standard Tubeless valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Mavic recommends using their branded tyres with these wheels for optimum performance and reliability. This wheelset is shipped with 12 x 142mm thru-end caps as standard. In order to make it QR compatible, part numbers V25108 and V26803 are required as well as skewers M40351 and M40350.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to QRs with optional adapters
- Front axle: convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Compatible with 10/11-speed cassettes
- Available in Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo fits
- Weight: 1850 grams
- Hub: Instant Drive 360, aluminum body, auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings
- Max pressure: 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25-32 mm
- Spokes: straight pull, bladed steel ABS
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Internal rim width: 17 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Rim depth: 30 mm
- Rim material: S6000 Aluminum
- Centre lock disc specific profile
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.