Mavic Cosmic II Bib Short
Mavic’s Cosmic II Bib Short utilises an Ergo Contact chamois that offers fantastic comfort but is less bulky than some pads for riders who prefer a close connection to the saddle. There are three different densities of foam used in the pad with Ortholite memory foam under the ischial areas to help increase blood flow and reduce numbness. Next to the skin is a soft, moisture-management layer to wick away sweat.
The short’s material has a 4-way stretch for fit and support, with silicone grippers on the raw-cut hems to prevent the legs from riding up when pedalling. Flatlock seams are used throughout the garment and the bib straps are elasticated to hold the short in place without feeling restrictive.
- Durable, light-support fabric with high elasticity
- 4-way stretch fabric engineered for maximum elasticity and abrasion resistance
- Ergo Contact: Multi-layer Ortholite® memory foam chamois with three different densities
- Memory foam under ischial areas
- High-performance next-to-skin fabric
- Elastic bib straps
- Raw-cut edge on leg bottom with silicone grippers
- Ergonomic flatlock seams