Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc Clincher Wheelset
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc Clincher Wheelset offers phenomenal performance at a wallet-friendly price point. Utilising an aerodynamically efficient profile and a carbon fibre construction, this premium wheelset is a firm favourite with discerning cyclists across the globe.
The 45mm deep rims balance crosswind stability and aerodynamics perfectly, while the 1650 gram overall weight ensures effective climbing during long days in the saddle. Completed with 25mm wide Mavic Yksion Pro UST Tyres these wheels offer fantastic grip and low rolling resistance all year round.
Built around thru-axle hubs, stiffness is greatly enhanced, while the NACA compliant rims provide reduced drag out on the road. Boasting all the benefits of a tubeless setup, these UST wheels promote a smooth ride and a far lower chance of punctures.
Utilising 24 steel spokes at the front and rear the Cosmic Pro’s maintain their stiffness through the most intense sprints and out-of-saddle efforts.
- Clincher disc brake specific wheelset
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: 3K carbon fibre with carbon with iTgMAX technology brake track
- Rim depth: 45mm deep
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Spokes: front and rear crossed 2
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Recommended tyre size: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 6 bars - 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tube type: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
- Weight: Pair without tyres: 1650 grams, front without tyre: 760 grams, rear without tyre: 890 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies available to purchase separately
- Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Includes: Tyre sealant syringe, Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360, Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel), Tubeless rim tape, Front QR adapters, UST valve and accessories, User guide
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI