Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018
Formed from top of the line materials and components, Mavic present their legendary Crossmax Pro Carbon 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018, optimised for aggressive cross country trails this wheelset offers excellent efficiency whilst remaining powerfully compliant.
Utilising an enhanced fibre lacing technique, the 100% unidirectional carbon fibre rim improves the lateral stiffness assuring you of minimal flex for responsive power outputs. Remaining compliantly comfortable without affecting the agile performance of the wheelset, a 23mm optimised rim provides a desirable balance between cornering traction and speed whilst effectively damping out vibrations through an array of terrains.
Improving the overall strength of the wheelset are two-cross laced steel spokes, offering a sufficient blend of rigidity and flex that powers through cross country terrains efficiently. Encompassing the powerful ITS-4 hub to enhance ride dynamics, this lightweight hub assures you of instant transmission performance thanks to its effective construction, featuring four powerful pawls working two by two for quick successive outputs, so you can power up steep challenges with the same efficiency as navigating down.
Enabling the potential to experience improved traction control and comfort with lower tyre pressures, with additional puncture resistance, this incredibly lightweight wheelset has been formed with a hookless rim profile that holds the capacity to run a tubeless setup. The hookless profile presents a lighter construction with the prime bonus of reduced tyre burps with aggressively fast cornering.
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Wheels have a + - 5% variance in weight
- Material: 100% unidirectional carbon
- Drilling: Traditional
- Brake: 6 bolt disc
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and clincher
- Internal width: 23mm
- ETRTO size: 27.5"/ 584x23TSS
- Spoke material: Steel
- Shape: Straight pull, flat, double butted
- Hole count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: Crossed 2 front and rear
- Hubs: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Freewheel: Shimano/ SRAM or SRAM XD
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Hub widths: Boost (front 110mm, rear 148mm) or Non-Boost (front 100mm, rear 142mm)
- Weight: 1470 grams pair, 680 grams front, 790 grams rear
- Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.