Mavic Crossmax XL 29 Centre Lock MTB Wheels
Developed to be your go-to aluminium trail and enduro wheelset, the Mavic Crossmax XL 29 Centre Lock MTB Wheels feature a robust, durable design for long-lasting performance on technical terrain. The wide rims feature an internal width of 30mm, which pairs well with the current crop of wide rubber, delivering a stable, traction-rich ride. Tubeless setup is a breeze, with the Fore tapeless tubeless technology removing the need for rim tape, and bringing a 20% increase in rim rigidity.
To prevent scratches on the rim, a Black Shield treatment helps fend off unsightly marks. The Instant Drive 360 freewheel system provides a direct feel on the trail, thanks to its rapid 9-degrees of engagement, and radial seals reduce friction whilst reducing water ingress.
- Fore adjustment wrench
- Two replacement spokes with each wheel
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology offers a simple, no-tape solution
- SUP welding technology
- Durable S6000 aluminium construction
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology for a rapid 9-degree engagement
- Boost hub standard, fast rolling 29” diameter
- Black Shield technology protects the rim from impacts and scratches
- UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Aluminium, Asymmetrical rim design
- Internal Rim Width: 30mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x30TC
- Spokes: Straight pull, flat, double butted spokes,
- Spoke lacing: Front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Spoke Count: 24/24
- Hubs: Infinity Hubs, Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology, 24t ratchet
- Disc Standard: Center-Lock
- Front Axle: 15x110, boost thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x148, boost thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 60mm to 76mm (2.35" to 3.0")
- Compatibility: Microspline freehub body
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 1930 grams (pair, 27.5")
- Maximum weight of 150kg, bike included
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".