Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Centre Lock Disc Clincher Wheelset 2018
Better ride quality, lightweight responsiveness, sustainable and hard-core durability, the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Centre Lock Disc Clincher Wheelset 2018 provides a honed and high performance wheelset for the rider looking to push their limits and improve their performance on the bike.
With a rim made from high grade aluminium and shaped to provide a 22mm rim depth that assures you of an efficient and effective aerodynamic profile, you can be assured of a decent performance when riding towards your goals. An internal rim width of 19mm assuring you of a wide banding of recommended tyre sizing, this wheelset is usable with tyres of 25-32mm, giving you a greatly improved versatility and allowing you the options you want when choosing your wheelset.
An ISM 4d superlight rim coupled with double butted steel spokes and aluminium Instant Drive 360 freewheel hubs, this wheelset comes in at just 1670 grams, an impressive feat for a wheelset that boasts a full centrelock disc setup. Fore-drilled rims securing the spoke rim interface in a steadfast manner, this wheelset provides a strong platform for systems weighing up to 120 kilos.
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant
- Specific disc bolts
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Mavic recommends using their branded tyres with these wheels for optimum performance and reliability. This wheelset is shipped with 12 x 142mm thru-end caps as standard. In order to make it QR compatible, part numbers V25108 and V26803 are required as well as skewers M40351 and M40350.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Front axle: convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Compatible with Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo 10-11 speed
- Pair without tyre: 1670 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings, Instant Drive 360 freewheel, aluminium hub bodies
- Max pressure: 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Rim depth: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Internal rim width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Foredrilling for improved strength
- Steel straight-pull spokes
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear
- Centre lock disc brake
- **Includes:** Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres / Front 12 mm adapters / Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360 / Mavic tyre sealant / Specific disc bolts / UST valve and accessories / User guide
PRODUCT REF: 743728
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more