Mavic Ksyrium Pro II Bib Short
Long days and rough roads can take their toll on your body, and Mavic's Ksyrium Pro II Bib Short damps vibrations and supports the muscles for enhanced comfort in the saddle. This short carries over chamois technology from its predecessor, but the pad is now more flexible for enhanced freedom of movement and comfort. The Ergo Cushion insert uses multi-layer Ortholite® memory foam and is designed for riders who prefer more cushioning and improved shock absorption, without creating an overly bulky feel.
Engineered from a durable Italian knit material, the short is highly abrasion-resistant and delivers light support to the muscles without restricting pedalling freedom. The yarns will also effectively wick moisture to keep you feeling fresh.
Raw-cut edges create a smooth transition between material and skin, and silicone inside the hems prevents any shifting of material. Up top, elastic bib straps hold everything in place, and they're light and stretchy, sitting smooth under a jersey so they will hardly be felt once in place. Flatlocks seams further contribute to comfort, while reflective details add an element of visibility.
- Durable, light-support fabric with high elasticity ensures a comfortable hold on your legs while pedalling
- Four-way stretch fabric engineered for maximum elasticity and abrasion resistance
- High-performance next-to-skin fabric offers improved moisture management
- Ergo Cushion insert is made with multi-layer Ortholite® memory foam with four different densities for plush, cushioned saddle support
- Ortholite® memory foam under ischial areas increase shock-absorption by 20% compared to a standard insert
- Raw-cut edge on leg bottom with silicone offers a comfortable grip
- Elastic bib straps comfortably accommodate various body shapes and sizes
- Flatlock seams
- Rear reflective elements
- Made in Italy
- Inseam length: 24cm/9.5 inches