Mavic Ksyrium S Disc Wheelset 2021
The Mavic Ksyrium S Disc are an ideal upgrade from any OEM wheelset, offering a versatile performance that’s full of responsiveness and resilience for increased speed over any parcours.
The aluminium rims weigh just 430 grams each but are laterally stiff to result in a positive climbing sensation. The spoke nipples are directly threaded into the rim body, cancelling the need to drill the upper rim bridge, vastly increasing structural integrity. The lack of drillings also means that no rim tape is required when using tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres, instantly saving 30 grams of rotational weight. A 19mm internal rim width provides a broader foundation for tyres to sit within and helps them to realise lower rolling resistance and improved levels of comfort.
The rims spin around Infinity hubs that possess a refined flange format designed to increase power transfer and disc brake control by helping to equalise spoke tensions. The Mavic steel spokes are strong and resilient and are laced in reliable two-cross patterns.
- Mavic Ksyrium S Disc Wheelset
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST tubeless-tyre valves and accessories
- User guide
- A light, durable and versatile wheelset designed for everyday performance
- Aluminium rims are light, strong and laterally stiff
- Fore Technology increases the rims strength by threading the spoke nipples directly into the rim, negating the need to drill the upper rim bridge
- The solid upper rim bridge/tyre bed means that no rim tape is required, saving 30 grams
- 19mm internal rim width lowers tyre rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyre compatible
- Infinity hubs are light, increase power transfer and improve disc brake modulation by optimising spoke tensions
- Hub automatic bearing preload adjustment gives added bearing durability
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provide fast engagement under acceleration
- Mavic steel spokes are strong and dependable
- Tyre compatibility: UST tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Maxtal aluminium with Fore Technology
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: All black, satin surface
- Rim depth: 22mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Mavic steel straight pull, flat, double-butted
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - Mavic Infinity Disc Brake / Rear - Mavic Infinity Disc Brake with Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm to 32mm
- Maximum tyre pressure: See indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 120kg/265lbs (including rider, bike and any other luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 750 grams / Rear: 820 grams / Wheelset: 1,670 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.