Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca Aero M21eTEAM Disc Road Bike 2021
The Orbea Orca Aero M21eTEAM Disc Road Bike is a wind-cheating steed that delivers in any high powered riding situation thanks to a potent blend of innovative design traits, advanced materials and premium components. Reducing drag while promoting unwavering efficiency enables the Orca Aero to charge across heavily undulating terrain or surge to the finish line with consummate ease.
The frame is conceived with the finest carbon material, and this is realised within a monocoque construction. This single structure places extra plies in the head tube, bottom bracket and seat stay zones to provide a rigid core for immediate power transfer. The frame tube sections feature unique cross-sections that incorporate a double-radius curve, a heavily truncated rear edge and flat sides to improve the airflow and reduce drag. Bowed fork legs, an aero seat post and cleverly positioned bottle cage mounts all complement this by further refining the aerodynamics of the chassis.
Instant acceleration is provided by the light and stiff carbon rim of the Vision 40 SC wheelset. The rim further assists thanks to its wind tunnel tuned profile that enables it to slip through the air with adeptness and composure. While aerodynamic, the mid-depth of the rim also allows trouble-free and confident riding in windy conditions.
A wireless electronic SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain changes through the 24 gears in a punctilious fashion to afford smooth passage across any topography. At the same time, the hydraulic disc brake setup bestows modulated and precise stopping power even in the worst of weather conditions.
- A wind defying thoroughbred that is ultimately stiff and efficient for all high-speed road riding scenarios
- The monocoque frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMR carbon fibre
- A Double Radius tube profiles with truncated trailing edges and flattened sides improve the airflow and reduce drag
- The head tube, bottom bracket and chain stay areas provide a rigid core for optimal power transfer
- Clean internal cable routing is low maintenance, aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing
- Multiple bottle cage mounting points allow aerodynamics and centre of gravity to be fine-tuned
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- An aero seatpost reduces air turbulence, absorbs road surface vibrations and offers a variety of saddle fore and aft positions
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon wheels are light, wind tunnel verified and are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless, electronic gears are precise and reliable
- SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
- SRAM eTap Powerpack battery charger
|Frame||Orbea Orca Aero carbon OMR disc, monocoque construction,tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orca Aero carbon OMR disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts thru-axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º|
|Handlebar||OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1270, 10-28, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Force, DUB axle, 35/48|
|Front Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Orbea 12x100mm M12xP1.5 hollow thru-axles|
|Rear Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Orbea 12x142mm M12xP1.5 hollow thru-axles|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0 size143 mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Aero OMR|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.