Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca Aero M30 Team Disc Road Bike 2020
The Orbea Orca Aero M30 Team Disc Road Bike utilises a premium carbon construction with a rigid layup and aggressive geometry, which is additionally designed to cut drag without compromising comfort or the lively handling of the original Orca. This is a bike created to cheat the wind, giving you every possible advantage with its UCI compliant Freeflow fork, flattened tubing and aero seatpost reducing turbulence and smoothing airflow over the bike. The disc-specific design allows the use of wider tyres for faster rolling, and internal cable routing adds to both aesthetics and performance.
Shimano 105 is a mid-range groupset that features much of the technology of those that sit above thanks to trickle-down technology, and with only a slight weight penalty. Hydraulic disc brakes will inspire the confidence for rapid speeds, giving you reliable stopping power no matter the conditions. The Orca rolls on Fulcrum Racing 400 wheels and wide 28mm Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season clincher tyres, and uses frame-size-specific handlebar, stem and cranks to make for easier position and fit optimisation.
- OMR carbon fibre construction
- Freeflow fork - The wider fork opening reduces airflow pressure via the wheel and the fork achieving a 4-watt drag reduction. The new UCI legal fork designed according to the latest regulations, providing all competitors with a 3:1 advantage ratio
- Double radius - Opens up airflow around the tubing profile, with improved airflow over the different angles
- Flattened sides - Reduces friction at the front of the tubing and provides better drag at low speeds
- Orca aero seatpost - The seatpost is adjustable with a broad range of saddle adjustment positions
- The head tube, bottom bracket and chainstay junctions are optimised for improved torsional strength. The sections have been optimised for each size frame to create a more rigid structure
- The headset and stem spacer design allows for several bar/stem options
- ICR (internal cable routing) Plus - friction-free, easy to install and low maintenance setup. Compatible with, mechanical and all electronic and wireless transmissions
- Multiple bottle cage mounts provide several configuration options, to improve aerodynamics or improve the distribution of the bike’s centre of gravity
- Shimano 105 R7000 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- Fulcrum Racing 400 DB clincher wheels and Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season 28c tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca Aero Carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca Aero Carbon OMR, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" integrated carbon cup ACB bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||BB 386|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º, length - 90mm (47) / 100mm (49-51) / 110mm (53-57) / 120mm (60)|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (47-49) / 420mm (51-55) / 440mm (57-60)|
|Front Brake||Shimano R7070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R7070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-7020|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000 SS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano ST-7020, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000, 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (47-53) / 172mm (55-57) / 175mm (60)|
|Front Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, clincher / Orbea Road 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Rear Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, clincher / Orbea Road 12x142mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Front Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR, 700x28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR, 700x28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0, size 143mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Aero OMR|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.