POC Mantle Thermal Hoodie
POC’s Mantle Thermal Hoodie perfectly balances warmth and weight, resulting in a jacket designed for the cooler seasons without excess bulky material.
The jacket has a recycled polyamide construction and is stretchy for freedom of movement, while the insulated brushed inner provides next to skin comfort and traps heat in to keep you warm.
The garment keeps you guarded against the wind and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment defends against spray and rain. The quarter length zip closure can be unzipped for added ventilation.
Sleeves will stay in position thanks to Lycra cuffs, and the close-fitting hood can be worn underneath a helmet. A discreetly positioned sunglasses holder on the chest and a small zipped rear pocket add to the functionality of the garment.
- Water repellent, breathable fabric - 15000mm / 30000 grams
- Dual-layer recycled thermal polyamide brushed inner for warmth
- Stretchy, durable outer layer construction
- Helmet-compatible close-fitting hood
- Quarter length front zip for more ventilation
- Lycra cuff keep sleeves in position
- POC logo on the front
- Rear zipped storage pocket
- Sunglasses holder neatly hides on the chest