Patagonia Capilene Midweight Long Sleeve Jersey
With autumn conditions changing from one day to the next, often one hour to the next, it's important that your kit can adapt and perform and that's exactly where the Patagonia Capilene Midweight Jersey excels. Wearable as a base layer on colder days or as a mid-layer and outer layer when it's milder, the soft and stretchy fabric wicks sweat away on the climbs whilst also keeping you warm when you crest a summit and roll into the descent. Flat seams reduce the risk of chafing if you wear a backpack and on lighter days the three rear pockets are secure enough to hold your ride essentials. The cut is bike-specific with articulated seams and longer back hem for comfort when in a riding position, and with no tags in the neck, you can enjoy itch-free comfortable riding all day.
- Smooth, soft, recycled polyester face fabric makes for easy layering
- Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control keeps things civilised
- Three pockets at lower back secure water, food and tools next to body
- Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to body posture on the bike
- Flat-seam construction eliminates chafing under a pack
- Locker loop at neck lets you hang jersey for quick dry-out
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 230 grams / 8.1 ounces
- Accessories shown in the images are for illustrative purposes only and are not included
Patagonia Capilene Midweight Long Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.