PATAGONIA Centered Crops Womens Tight
The Patagonia Centered Crops Womens Tight is an incredibly versatile item ideal for use across a multitude of applications. Perfect for wearing while running, holding yoga poses, climbing escarpments or for simply relaxing after activity, this is a sporting wardrobe essential.
The highly stretchy but breathable polyester and elastane fabric offer the perfect blend of muscle support and unhindered movement making the tight an optimum choice for high-intensity activities. This technical blend also offers compressive qualities allowing it to become an ideal choice when aiming at enhanced post-activity recovery.
This fabric is further enhanced via the miDori and HeiQ treatments that increase wicking when perspiring and eliminate odour respectively. Comfort is then catered for with a wide waistband that keeps the tight in place during even the most extreme of movements, ergonomically contoured side seams for unhindered flexibility and flatlock internal seams that prevent chafing.
The garment is then completed with a hidden key pocket that’s secure during exercise, and a subtle logo to the back of the waistband.
- High-performance, stretchy recycled polyester/elastane knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- The flattering wide waistband features hidden ½” elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Hidden key pocket on the waistband
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Logo on back of the waistband
- 209 grams (7.36 oz), size small (manufacturer claimed)