Patagonia Endless Ride Women's Liner Short
Saddle irritability should never be a hindrance, even during long days of cycling across the single track and forest trails. The Patagonia Endless Ride Women's Liner Short affords the rider enhanced levels of comfort via a number of carefully considered features.
At the heart of any good cycling short is its seat pad. The Patagonia 3-D pad features a form-fitting shape and is manufactured from an Italian chamois that promotes plush cushioning for multiple hours of comfort and multi-directional flexibility to reduce friction and eliminate the chance of tiresome saddle sores. The guaranteed comfort from this pad is then complemented with tapered, multi-panelled leg sections that promote snag-free support and unhindered ventilation during even the hottest of days. Aesthetics are then taken care of via waist snap loops. These loops allow seamless integration with Patagonia outer bike shorts, such as the Dirt Craft or Dirt Roamer, meaning that the rider can cover up if an all lycra look isn't desirable.
Comprehensive functionality is then completed via silicone leg grips that reduce the chance of material bunching and an all-over odour control treatment that guarantees ride long freshness.
- Supportive, recycled nylon/elastane blend fabric with breathable panels of nylon/elastane power mesh
- Low-bulk, 3-D, 3-layer, premium protective and breathable Italian chamois pad designed for comfort and durability on long rides
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with Patagonia Dirt Craft or Dirt Roamer outer short
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe, and keep chamois in place; 7.75-inch inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 128 grams / 4.5 oz (size small)