Patagonia Micro Puff Womens Jacket
The Micro Puff Womens Jacket provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket Patagonia have ever produced. By using their polyester PlumaFill insulation in a continuous sheet, stabilised with minimal baffling, Patagonia have produced a jacket which is both amazingly warm and very packable. Ideal for wearing before and after a ride to stave off the cold, and for carrying in a pack whilst riding in case of emergencies. By using synthetic fabrics Patagonia have avoided the Achilles heel of natural down as, in stark contrast, the PlumaFill insulation retains the majority of its insulative abilities when caught out in the rain, so even if the DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the Pertex Quantum is overwhelmed the jacket is not rendered useless or ruined.
Please note: Grey images for illustration only.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant and windproof
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material
- Warmth, packable and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands
- Minimal stitching
- Centre-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets
- Left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Claimed weight: 207 grams (7.3 oz)