Patagonia Nano-Air Hoody
The Patagonia Nano-Air Hoody features a durable, water-resistant outer shell and 60g FullRange insulation to keep the wearer shielded from damp and chilly weather. In addition, both the outer shell and the insulation are highly breathable, allowing the hoody to adapt to the conditions, minimising the need for time-consuming clothing changes while exploring the wilderness.
An articulated fit pattern combines with the flexibility of the materials to allow a complete range of movement, while the stretchy hood adds extra protection when the mercury really dips. Zipped handwarmer and left-breast pockets store smaller valuables and are comfortable underneath a backpack or harness, and low bulk cuffs effectively seal out cold drafts. When the hoody isn’t in use, it conveniently packs down into its left-breast pocket for easy storage.
- Adapting to the wearer’s intensity, this jacket cuts the need for constantly changing layers
- Stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant outer shell with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Revolutionary 60g FullRange insulation is warm stretch and highly breathable
- An articulated fit pattern grants excellent freedom of movement
- The stretchy hood adds extra protection from the elements
- Full length zip with zip garage at the chin
- Zipped handwarmer and left-breast pockets
- The pockets are comfortable when using a backpack or harness
- The hoody self-stuffs into the left-breast pocket
- Low bulk, snag-resistant cuffs seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 346 grams, size medium