Patagonia R1 Fleece Womens Pullover
The R1 Fleece Womens Pullover from Patagonia is a lightweight midlayer that's designed for maximum versatility for mountain and backcountry activities in cooler temperatures. Exclusive to Patagonia, the Polartec Power Grid fabric traps in warmth, efficiently moves moisture away from the body and stretches to move with you, so that it holds shape whatever the sport. The fit is technical and close, but if the mercury drops it can accommodate a baselayer or you can wear it alone and use the deep-venting front zip to regulate temperature. The soft zip garage under the chin prevents irritation if you need to close it right up.
The seams are designed off-the-shoulder so that your backpack straps sit flush and comfortably and the soft binding at the cuffs further enhance comfort. However intense your activity, whether on the bike, moving swiftly on foot or climbing, the HeiQ Fresh odour control helps to keep unwanted fragrances in check so that you can kick back with a beer after a day on the trails without feeling self-conscious.
- Exclusive Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 275 grams (9.7 ounces)