Patagonia Strider 3.5 Inch Womens Run Short
The Patagonia Strider 3.5 inch Womens Run Short combines a number of features to ensure that you can attack the trails in complete comfort. Utilising a minimal, ultralight fabric that features an inner crepe liner to enhance wicking, chafe-free comfort is guaranteed. This main fabric is then also treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to repel the external elements and keep the breathability level high.
The flat-knit elastic waistband is fabricated from Power Mesh to enhance fit and the internal, flat drawcord further increases the shorts' comfort. Features such as a low bounce pocket to hold a phone, keys or card located on the centre back, an internal key loop, a reflective logo and an odour resistant treatment complete a comprehensive garment for all running adventures, long or short.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby fabric, with venting
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Flat-knit elastic waistband with power mesh for enhanced fit and recovery; internal flat drawcord for minimal bulk
- Centre-back semi-secure pocket construction to reduce bounce when holding a phone, card or keys
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 3.5" inseam with 1" split; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 88 grams / 3.1 oz (size small)