Patagonia Strider Pro 3 Inch Womens Run Short
From long missions off the beaten track to your regular training laps, the Patagonia Strider Pro 3 Inch Womens Run Short delivers unbeatable performance thanks to its lightweight and breathable construction. The recycled polyester materials are Fair Trade Certified™ and coated with a DWR coating to quickly shed moisture. A split leg opening enhances mobility, and four envelope style pockets offer versatile storage for nutrition and other essentials.
The built-in liner features HeiQ® Pure odour control fabrics, which quickly wick sweat from the skin to reduce irritation. Reflective detailing provides a degree of visibility in low-light conditions, and the elastic waistband features an internal drawcord to dial in the fit.
- Recycled polyester construction is Fair Trade Certified™
- Internal drawcord and elastic waist deliver lasting comfort
- Built-in liner features HeiQ® Pure odour control
- High-wicking and breathable fabrics are used throughout
- Reflective detailing offers visibility in low-light
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 79 grams (size medium)