Quarq DFour 11R-110 Power Meter GXP Crankset
When you’re looking to add a greater understanding of your performance into your training, don’t second guess. The Quarq DFour 11R-110 Power Meter GXP Crankset provides the platform you need to take greater control, pushing valuable data from your crankset through to any of your ANT+ or Bluetooth enabled head units.
This power meter, much like the rest of Quarq’s range, is incredibly accurate, too. Quarq guarantee a 1.5% +/- degree of accuracy, ensuring that when you’re out riding, nothing can stand in your way. Not every company does this, but Quarq’s 10 years of technological excellence has led to this incredible feat, and 10K Temperature Compensation stops any varying data when the temperature starts to drop.
Using Quarq’s innovative technologies that cut down weight by drilling into the crank arms - proven to increase strength and rigidity whilst also dispelling any unneeded materials, this power meter weighs an impressive 559g. Even though it’s low in weight, it stills packs a punch in terms of performance, though.
You’ll never have to worry about charging the DFour, either. The CR2032 battery provides 200 hours of riding time, whilst the strong, stiff crank arms ensure all the power you put through the pedals turns into eye-watering speed on the bike.
GXP, PressFit GXP, BB30, PressFit 30, BBright, BB386EVO
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad: no magnet
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy: within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Material: CNC machined aluminium spider, Exogram™ carbon crank arms
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt circle diameter: 110 BCD
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Bottom bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
- Wireless technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 559g
- Head unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
- Compatibility: GXP, PressFit GXP, BB30, PressFit 30, BBright, BB386EVO