Quarq DZero 11R-110 Hidden Bolt GXP Aluminium Power Meter
Quarq's DZero 11R-110 Hidden Bolt GXP Aluminium Power Meter is highly compatible and incorporates ten years of research into its design. Power is measured from both legs, and the reading are highly accurate - to within 1.5% of your true outputs. With 10K temperature compensation and IPX7 waterproofing, the weather won't affect your results or the reliability of the system.
Forged aluminium crank arms and a CNC machined alloy spider make this an incredibly strong unit that retains a low weight and is stiff enough to ensure all your watts are transferred. You can stay up to date with the latest firmware via the Qalvin app, and the battery lasts an incredible 200 hours so you won't have to think about replacement too often.
Compatible with 10 and 11-speed drivetrains. Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings. Please note, this forged aluminium model does not work with BBright or BB386EVO bottom brackets. This is the hidden bolt edition and pairing with SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- Forged aluminium crank arms, CNC machined aluminium spider
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K temperature compensation
- Power Balance
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- 110 BCD hidden bolt
- Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings
- Spindle: GXP (24/22mm)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% (dual sided measurement)
- Q factor: 145mm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 780 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.