Quarq DZero 11R 110BCD Non Hidden Bolt Road Power Meter Crank BB30
10 years of technological research and innovation have gone into the design of the Quarq DZero power meter. A crankset converts the power and effort from your legs to forward motion so is the ideal place to measure power. The Quarq DZero 11R 110BCD Non Hidden Bolt Road Power Meter Crank BB30 measures power from both legs an exceptional 1.5% accuracy.
The new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design and improved pedal stroke accuracy mean the the DZero is packed with innovative, state of the art technology to help measure your performance and make you faster.
Dual Bluetooth and ANT+ technology gives you the option to choose how you capture data and Quarq's free Qalvin app allows a simple way to set the zero offset, run diagnostics, perform free firmware updates and check the battery voltage.
The temperature will have no effect on your power readings with 10k temperature compensation so accuracy is not compromised by the weather. The Dzero has an IPX7 waterproof rating so is built to perform for years to come and the CR2032 battery allows you to ride for 200 hours before you need to change it.
The 110BCD version of this power meter weighs in at just 559g so you can keep your bike setup as lightweight as possible. The combination of a striking CNC machined aluminium spider and Exogram carbon crank arms ensure no power is being wasted through your pedal stroke.
- Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers
- Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns
- 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X
- Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings
- Ships with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Weight: 559g
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app