Quarq DZero Eagle XX1 AXS DUB Power Meter Crankset Bundle
Power measurement has long been commonplace within the road bike market, but the off-road market is now seeing the benefits of being able to train accurately and time-efficiently. However, a power meter must be accurate to be valid, and within an off-road setting, it must be durable across all conditions. The Quarq DZero Eagle XX1 AXS DUB Power Meter Crankset Bundle caters for all of the prerequisites via a comprehensive feature-set.
Initially and perhaps most importantly, preciseness is supplied within this unit by the dual-sided measurement that provides an industry-leading accuracy of 1.5%. This accuracy is preserved across potentially problematic temperature shifts that are frequently encountered within off-road settings via an intuitive active temperature compensation feature.
Powering the unit for up to 200 hours is a single CR2032 coin cell battery. These are widely available and can be changed easily when necessary by the user without the requirement of any specialist tools. Importantly, especially for harsh off-road conditions, this battery and all of the power measurement electronics are protected tightly within the crankset spider and are guarded against water, mud and grime to a waterproof rating on IPX7
The readings garnered from the unit are conveyed to compatible bike computers and smartphones via the ANT+ and Bluetooth connection protocols while linking to the SRAM AXS app allows the user to easily calibrate the unit, check the battery status and make free firmware updates.
The lightweight carbon crank arms are stiff and robust while the efficient DUB axle offers broad compatibility with a host of DUB bottom brackets and hubs with a standard 142/49mm rear hub. The 104BCD chainring pattern is then suitable for X-SYNC 2 chainrings.
- No chainrings are supplied. These must be sourced separately
- Fully integrated power measurement with a 104BCD
- Compatible with 11- and 12-speed drivetrains
- Compatible with standard 142/49mm chain lines
- Suitable for use with 11 and 12-speed 104BCD X-SYNC chainrings not included
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Dual-sided power measurement directly measures the power from both legs
- Power Balance feature measures the left and right leg power output split
- MagicZero™ – automatic calibration as you ride. No need to backpedal or manually calibrate through your head unit
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- 10K Active Temperature Compensation allows power readings to remain stable through weather temperature fluctuations
- IPX7 waterproof rating: The power measurement instruments are completely sealed from external elements
- DUB SRAM Axle: A stronger, stiffer and lighter axle configuration
- SRAM AXS App compatible: Check the battery level, calibrate, run diagnostics and perform free firmware updates via this specific app
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- Compatible bottom brackets: DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Crank arm lengths available: 170mm, 175mm