Quarq Power Meter Spider Red AXS D1 107BCD
Light and accurate, the 107 BCD Quarq Power Meter Spider Red AXS D1 allows dual-sided power measurement to be added to existing SRAM RED AXS and Force AXS chainsets by simply replacing the spider. The power meter is accurate to +/-1.5% regardless of changing temperature conditions during the ride and uses a commonly found CR2032 battery that lasts for 200 hours of riding. Battery replacement is a tool-free operation so it can even be done mid-ride. As the device is AXS enabled it connects to the SRAM AXS smartphone app for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades.
- 107 BCD (bolt circle diameter)
- AXS™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ compatible
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance
- Uses a common CR2032 battery that lasts for 200 riding hours and changes without tools
- Power-upgrade compatible with the following RED® and Force eTap AXS™ cranksets: RED 1x: 36T-46T, Force 1x: 36T-46T, Force 2x: 46/33, 48/35
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".