Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Rondo Ruut X Gravel Bike 2021
Blending a sophisticated frameset with speed-inspired component choices, the Rondo Ruut X Gravel Bike is an ideal choice for the fastest riders who take part in cyclo-cross races or the quickest of gravel group rides.
The frame makes use of a full EPS carbon construction to be light and tremendously stiff, granting rapid acceleration and enlivened climbing. Sublime levels of comfort are infused into the frame by the sophisticated carbon layup of the seatstays, top tube and seat tube. The laterally rigid but vertically compliant fork partners the frame perfectly and features the TwinTip format that allows its offset and length to be changed, making the handling either more nimble or more composed. Wide and grippy 700c x 45mm and 650b 2.2” tyres can be accommodated by the frame and fork meaning that even the most challenging terrain can be conquered in complete comfort and control.
The HUNT Rondo wheelset is light but robust and teams up with fast, 33mm wide cross-style Schwalbe tyres. A Shimano GRX drivetrain with tighter spaced gearing means that the ideal cadence can be found when racing hard while the matching GRX hydraulic disc brakes stop sharply and with control in all conditions. Completing the build is a narrow, aero-inspired Easton handlebar with no flare that is ideally suited to cyclocross racing.
- A truly versatile gravel bike that has a racier setup to be ideal for fast riders and cyclo-cross races
- Full EPS carbon frame is light and laterally stiff
- The frame incorporates Rondo’s Flex Design that shapes and manipulates the carbon layup of the seat stays, top tube and seat tube to increase comfort
- The frame is compatible with either single or double chainring setups
- TwinTip 2.0 Fly carbon fork is horizontally stiff but offers tremendous vertical compliance
- TwinTip concept in the fork adjusts its offset and length to offer either sporty or more composed handling
- Frameset compatibility with 700c and 650b wheelsets
- Halo Clearance is created by a dropped chainstay and the TwinTip fork to give clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 2.2” tyres
- Mudguard mounting points
- HUNT Rondo 700c wheelset is strong and light and has a 25mm internal rim width for extra stability with wider tyres
- 33mm Schwalbe tyres are fast and can be setup tubeless
- Shimano GRX drivetrain has a narrower, tighter spaced range perfect for cross racing or the fastest gravel group rides
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer modulated stopping power whatever the conditions
- Narrow, aero-inspired Easton handlebar
|Frame||Rondo Ruut Flex Design EPS carbon|
|Fork||Rondo TwinTip 2.0 carbon|
|Headset||Rondo - Upper stack|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano HOLLOWTECH II adapter within an EVO 386 shell format|
|Stem||Rondo 80mm (S), 90mm (M), 110mm (L), 110mm (XL)|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 Aero 420mm (S), 440mm (M, L), 460mm (XL)|
|Bar Tape||Velo Comfort tape|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX BR-RX400 hydraulic disc with Shimano SMRT70 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX BR-RX400 hydraulic disc with Shimano SMRT70 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX RX600, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX812, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX RX600, 1 x 11-speed|
|Chain||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Sunrace CSRX1, 11-36, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX800 42T, 170mm (S), 172.5mm (M, L), 175mm (XL)|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Rondo x HUNT Gravel X-Wide aluminium, tubeless-ready, 700c / Hub - Rondo x HUNT straight pull, 100 x 12mm thru-axle, thread 1.5|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Rondo x HUNT Gravel X-Wide aluminium, tubeless-ready, 700c / Hub - Rondo x HUNT straight pull, 142 x 12mm thru-axle, thread 1.75|
|Front Tyre||Schwalbe X-One Allround, 700c x 33mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Schwalbe X-One Allround, 700c x 33mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Flat Cr-Ti|
|Seatpost||Rondo Carbon, 350mm x 27.2mm diameter|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||8.6kg, Size S|
|Please note||Tubeless tape, valve and sealant are not included|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.