Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Wide tyre clearance of up to 47mm on a 700cc wheel, or 2.1" on a 650b for enhanced grip on technical terrain.
Inspired by the Epic, a slack headtube and long reach boosts confidence on every descent.
Storage, water, air and tools - SWAT™ lets you free up your jersey pockets with integrated storage.
Whether cobbles or gravel, 20mm of adjustable travel smooths out the terrain to enhance control.
Specialized Diverge Ekar LTD Disc Gravel Bike 2021
Exceptionally capable and confidence-inspiring, the Specialized Diverge Ekar LTD Disc Gravel Bike is engineered for exploration. Fast and fun over a range of terrains, this unique Diverge is ready for adventure straight out of the box. Utilising a FACT 9r carbon frame, this bike has a spritely ride character, whilst the Future Shock 2.0 system damps vibration to reduce fatigue on rougher surfaces. Internal downtube storage ensures you can be equipped for any eventuality, free from the constraints of a backpack, and the progressive, gravel-specific geometry instils confidence for supreme performance on technical gravel sections.
No matter the gradient, Campagnolo’s latest Ekar 1x13 speed groupset delivers the gearing you need for peak performance. The wide, 9-42t cassette provides an extended range with fewer gaps between gears, ensuring you can find your perfect cadence on any terrain, and the gravel-specific design offers lasting durability to survive the rigours of gravel riding.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Expert Disc is incredibly capable and race-bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement
- The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. It includes increased reach, a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork.
- The Diverge has plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance are created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- The Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpjumper. The SWAT door lets you utilise space in the downtube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even the SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient
- Campagnolo's Ekar gravel groupset brings the first 1x13 setup to the gravel. With its 9-42 cassette, paired with a 38t chainring, you get a huge range with fewer gaps between gears, helping you find the perfect cadence, no matter the terrain
|Frame||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Campagnolo threaded|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem Pro|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 16° flare|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||Campagnolo Ekar, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Campagnolo Ekar, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Campagnolo Ekar|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed|
|Shift Levers||Campagnolo Ekar, hydraulic brake levers, 13-speed mechanical shifting|
|Cassette||Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed 9-42t|
|Crankset||Campagnolo Ekar 38t|
|Chain||Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed|
|Front Wheel||Roval Terra CL 700c|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Terra CL 700c|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power Pro|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra carbon, 20mm offset|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Extras||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.