Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Rockhopper Comp Mountain Bike 2022
Hit the trails on the Specialized Rockhopper Comp Mountain Bike; pairing the latest A1 aluminium frame to a SR SunTour XCM fork with lockout function, you get low weight, high durability, impressive handling and a fast, fun ride. Not only does this bike ride well, but it looks good too, with internal cable routing adding a slick finish. The wheels supplied are frame-size specific, as are the travel and spring rates, ensuring there are no compromises for any rider.
SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes take on stopping duties, delivering reliable power in all conditions and across all terrains, while a clutch-equipped microSHIFT drivetrain in a 1x configuration makes shifting quiet and fast and reducing the chances of chain drop. The wheels have Formula hubs and hookless Stout rims and are built for strength and durability while keeping weight down.
- Lightweight yet durable premium A1 aluminium frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, Specialized has paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size
- The lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping has size-specific travel and spring rates
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade
- Durable 1x microSHIFT drivetrain offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quiet and your chain on
- Reliable hubs from Formula are paired with 25mm internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable
|Frame||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 27.5/29, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping with lockout, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Stem||Specialized 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7° rise|
|Handlebar||Specialized Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9° backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized MTB, lock-on|
|Front Brake||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm (size-specific) rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Level|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent, 1x9-speed with clutch|
|Shift Levers||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed|
|Chain||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating with reusable Missing Link™|
|Cassette||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Specialized Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Specialized Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width / hub - Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, QR / spokes - stainless steel, 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Specialized Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width / hub - Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, QR / spokes - stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 27.5/29 x 2.35", tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 27.5/29 x 2.35", tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Sport, steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Seatpost||Specialized alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.