Specialized S-Works Roubaix Di2 Sagan Collection Road Bike
If you're looking to explore new routes and take the path less travelled, the Specialized S-Works Roubaix Road Bike is the ultimate choice. Utilising a Di2 Groupset, this limited edition version comes in the eye-catching gold paint-scheme, exclusive to the Sagan Collection. Constructed from a stiff and lightweight FACT 11r carbon fibre, this versatile machine utilises hydraulic disc brakes, Roval CLX 32 Disc Wheels and a collection of S-Works components to ensure optimum performance, regardless of the route or conditions up ahead.
The FACT 11r carbon fibre construction provides a featherweight package, with stiffness where it matters most, while Specialized's Future Shock Suspension offers 20mm of useable travel. This revolutionary technology transforms riding on challenging terrain, soaking up both small and large hits, effectively reducing muscle fatigue and boosting comfort. Bolt-thru axles at the front and rear further increase stiffness, improving the handling and control through cobbled sections.
The Dura-Ace Di2 Groupset provides the slick, smooth and reliable performance expected from Shimano's highest ranked option, while the matching 9170 hydraulic disc brakes offer sharp and modulated stopping power all year round. Combining 50/34T chainrings with the 11-30T cassette, the Roubaix has a broad gear range, ideal for tackling undulating alpine rides with finesse. The S-Works Power Cranks are another nice touch, with its dual-sided measurement this premium chainset has been developed to offer highly accurate data to the rider.
Roval CLX 32 Disc Wheels pair perfectly, offering low weight and a wide profile. Featuring a 32mm depth, the carbon rims balance crosswind stability and aerodynamic efficiency, while the 28mm wide Specialized Turbo Cotton Tyres increase grip for a confidence inspiring ride through the most challenging of conditions. Completed with a host of S-Works carbon fibre parts, including the impact absorbing CG-R seatpost, this exclusive S-Works Roubaix has the performance to match its striking aesthetics.
- FACT 11r carbon fibre is stiff and lightweight
- The 50/34T chainrings and 11-30T cassette offer a broad gear range
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed Groupset provides slick, smooth performance
- CG-R carbon fibre seatpost aborbs unwanted road feedback
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide sharp and modulated stopping power
- 28mm wide tyres enhance grip and control
- Roval CLX 32 Wheels balance aerodynamics and crosswind stability
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount discs
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100 thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, allou, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Carbon Hover drop, 125x75mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, disc, 9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30T
- CHAIN: KMC X11SL, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power meter
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, CeramicSpeed bearings
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm , clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 877460
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more