Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Tarmac Sport Disc Road Bike 2020
Specialized's Tarmac Sport Disc Road Bike utilises the latest FACT 9r carbon in its layup to make it lighter than its predecessor. The Rider-First Engineered™ design optimises the material to achieve equal performance benefits no matter which frame size you require. Your position is optimised by the Performance Road Geometry, designed to put you in an aggressive, racy position that maximises power transfer.
Shimano's 105 components balance durability, reliability and performance perfectly, and compact gearing ensures you'll be able to spin up the climbs and reach top speeds on the descents. Hydraulic disc brakes will give you the confidence and control to ride faster even when the conditions are less than ideal. This bike rolls on DT Swiss R470 disc wheels and Specialized Turbo Pro clincher tyres, a great combination that means you'll roll fast and smooth over poor surfaces, with improved traction and protection against punctures.
- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 9r carbon
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself
- Aero features without any cost to weight; a new fork shape and dropped seatstays with aero tubes. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 30 seconds faster over 40 kilometres
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays add compliance
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
- Shimano 105 groupset
- DT Swiss R470 Disc wheelset
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure effective and modulated braking performance
|FRAME||Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105 R7000-GS, medium cage|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|CRANKSET||Shimano 105 R7000, HollowTech 2, 50/34T, 11-speed|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|REAR WHEEL||DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Sport|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Specialized Tarmac Sport Disc Road Bike 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.