Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 Electric Hybrid Bike 2022
The Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 Electric Hybrid Bike is a fast and fun choice for those seeking a leisure bike with a laid-back ride character and excellent range. With its anti-theft features and fully-equipped specification, this model is versatile, with its high-tech specification providing premium features without the associated cost.
Specialized are market leaders when it comes to electric bike motor systems, and the Specialized 2.0E is a great example of why. With 50Nm of torque and 250W of nominal power, no hill is a challenge, and you’ll always reach your destination sweat-free. The battery has a high 530Wh capacity, which delivers enough range for all-day riding.
As standard, this bike includes DRYTECH mudguards, a kickstand and rear pannier rack, as well as integrated lights for low-light rides. Wide 2.3” tyres offer stability and grip, and the 9-speed Shimano drivetrain provides proven durability on the road. The MasterMind Turbo Connect display connects seamlessly to your mobile device, allowing you to active a motion-sensitive alarm, adjust the power settings and more.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts
- The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel
- The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time.
- MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more
- 9-speed Shimano drivetrain offers reliable, durable shifting
- Higher volume tyres and an 80mm suspension fork will flatten roads before your eyes
- Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner
- Fully integrated removable and lockable downtube battery is easy to charge and secure
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack
- The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 50Nm torque
- Battery Power: 530Wh
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|Fork||SR Suntour Mobie A32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts|
|Stem||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Handlebar||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BR-MT200|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|Shifter||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed with Optical Gear Display|
|Chain||KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Front Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm with SWAT™ Mount|
|Seatpost||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt-clamp, 5mm offset, 34.9mm|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape & reflectors|
|Motor||Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized U2-710, 530Wh|
|Ui/Remote||MasterMind TCD, with handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|Accessories||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 230V, Simple bell, Kickstand, DRYTECH mudguards, Specialized Pannier Rack, Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V front light, Spanninga Commuter Glow XE tail light, integrated chaincover|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.