Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Como 5.0 Electric Hybrid Bike 2022
With its smooth ride and state of the art technology, the Specialized Turbo Como 5.0 Electric Hybrid Bike is the ultimate choice for rider’s looking to accelerate their everyday rides. Capable of offering up to 90 miles of assistance, the high-capacity 710Wh battery and powerful Specialized 2.2 motor system work in tandem to deliver a ride experience like no other. DRYTECH mudguards, integrated LED lights and a 27kg capacity rear-rack ensure this bike is equipped for any eventuality, and smart security features reduce the risk of it being stolen.
The Full Power Turbo 2.2 motor system is unrivalled in its class and delivers 90Nm of torque and 250W of nominal power to see you arrive at your destination sweat-free. Comfort is at the heart of the Turbo Como design, with an 80mm suspension fork and suspension seatpost offering supreme bump-flattening performance. An integrated Garmin Radar sensor lets you know when cars are approaching behind you, detecting cars up to 140m away.
SRAM G2 RS four-piston brakes offer controlled, powerful stopping for confidence on any descents, which pairs well with the added weight of a battery and motor. The Specialized Pathfinder tyres are 2.3” in width, which boosts traction across a range of surfaces. SRAM 11-speed shifting provides a wide gear range, while the integrated handlebar and stem offer a sleek and clean look.
- Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and 710Wh battery offers an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts
- The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel
- The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time.
- MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more
- A suspended seatpost, higher volume tyres, and an 80mm suspension fork will flatten roads before your eyes
- Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner
- An integrated Garmin Radar sensor lets you know when traffic is coming up behind you, up to 140m away
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery is easy to charge and secure
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack
- The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 90Nm torque
- Battery Power: 710Wh
|Frame||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|Fork||Rockshox Recon Silver RL, 80mm travel, Motion-Control, fender-mounts|
|Stem||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Handlebar||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Front Brake||SRAM G2 RS hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM G2 RS hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM G2 RS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifter||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Chain||KMC e11T, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Front Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm with SWAT™ Mount|
|Seatpost||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape & reflectors|
|Motor||Specialized 2.2, 90Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized U2-710, 710Wh|
|Ui/Remote||MasterMind TCD, with handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|Accessories||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 230V, Brass bell, Kickstand, DRYTECH mudguards, Specialized Pannier Rack, Lezyne Ebike Power E115, 310 Lumen, 12V front light, Spanninga Commuter Glow XE tail light, integrated chaincover|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.