Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Creo SL Expert Carbon Electric Road Bike 2022
Incredibly light and offering a lively ride, the Specialized Creo SL Expert Carbon Electric Road Bike is perfect for riders looking to get some extra assistance alongside performance, so they can ride further, faster or simply put in less effort. A 240-watt Specialized SL 1.1 motor keeps the power delivery smooth and quiet, while the integrated SL1-320 battery allows you to benefit from a boost for up to 80 miles. Assistance is provided up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h, and when riding unassisted, there is no extra resistance from the system.
FACT 11r carbon makes the frame light and stiff, and this is paired with a Future Shock 2.0 fork for adjustable compression to suit the terrain. SRAM wireless Rival eTap AXS shifting is precise and smooth with plenty of gears to choose from across the 12-speed cassette, while SRAM RED hydraulic discs ensure you'll stop fast when required, no matter the weather. Rolling on Roval C 38 Disc wheels and Turbo Pro 28mm tyres, comfort and speed are maximised, and you can set up tubeless for even lower rolling resistance and improved puncture protection.
Browse our range of Specialized electric road bikes today.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class
- Carbon chassis
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted
- The Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh battery delivers up to 80 miles of range. An optional range extender (sold separately) provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power
- The Mission Control App allows you to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to
- The motor has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit
- A MasterMind Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride
- Future Shock 2.0 decreases fatigue and increases speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound
- The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem
- The geometry is a best fit for all riders, regardless of gender — one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream
- SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS 12-speed drivetrain
- Roval C 38 disc carbon tubeless-ready wheels
- Range: 80 miles
- Battery Power: 320Wh
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, mudguard/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Handlebar||Specialized Hover Expert, alloy, 125mm drop, 75mm reach with Di2 hole|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem, Pro|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Chain||SRAM Rival, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XPLR, XG-1251, 12-speed, 10-44t|
|Crankset||Praxis carbon crank arms, SRAM X-SYNC, 46T chainring|
|Front Wheel||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24 hole|
|Rear Wheel||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24 hole|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra carbon, 20mm offset|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display/UI||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness with chargeport|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.