Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-Through Electric Hybrid Bike 2021
Amalgamating a powerful pedalling assistance system, a rugged but responsive frame and dependable components, the Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-Through Electric Hybrid Bike is ideal for regular commuting or town themed errands.
The bottom bracket motor has three assistance levels and reacts intuitively to the riders pedalling, kicking in with more power on hills and during accelerations. This smooth and quiet motor is partnered by its long-lasting battery, and both are neatly concealed within the frame’s silhouette. Battery recharging takes just four hours from flat while ride metrics such as speed, distance, time and more are conveniently shown on the handlebar-mounted Turbo Connect display unit. In addition to this unit, the Mission Control smartphone app affords further rider immersion by granting the opportunity to adjust motor settings and perform system diagnostics.
The aluminium frame is robust but light and combines with the SR SunTour MOBIE30 suspension fork to deliver an enthusiastic but composed ride character across all road conditions. Specialized’s comfortable Fitness geometry links the frame and fork, and a step-through top tube format makes getting on and off the bike a cinch, even when in a hurry. Strong wheels and puncture-resistant tyres cut maintenance time to a minimum, Shimano 9-speed gears are accurate and dependable, and a hydraulic disc brake setup stops confidently in all weather.
- Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Mudguards: Specialized DRYTECH mudguards, 52mm width, stainless steel stays
- Bell: Specialized Simple bell
- Rear luggage rack
- Rider Amplification: Four times the rider
- Max Assist: 90Nm
- Motor Weight: 3.4kg
- Range: 115km / 72 miles (depending on rider weight and height, terrain, weather and power assist level chosen)
- Battery Power: 460Wh
- Charge Time: Four hours
- Powerful motor assistance makes this bike the perfect city commuter and town navigator
- The Specialized 1.2 250w bottom bracket motor is powerful, smooth and quiet
- 460Wh battery has a range of up to approximately 115km/72 miles and can be recharged from flat in four hours
- The battery is hidden in the frame’s downtube, is lockable and easily removable for charging
- Handlebar mounted Turbo Connect Display (TCD) shows ride metrics
- Mission Control smartphone app customises the motor levels, controls the range and performs system diagnostics
- E5 aluminium frame is light and lively and has a step-through format to facilitate getting on and off
- SR SunTour MOBIE30 suspension fork gives 50mm of travel to tackle harsh road imperfections
- Fitness geometry is comfortable and composed but nimble enough for city riding
- Specialized wheels are robust and reliable and team up with puncture resistant tyres
- Shimano 9-speed gears change faultlessly through a wide range of ratios
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes stop confidently in all weather conditions
- Included mudguards, kick stand and bell add extra city-inspired convenience
|Frame||Specialized E5 Aluminium, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation geometry, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, mudguard/rack mounts, smooth welds|
|Fork||SR SunTour MOBIE30, custom crown, steel steerer, 9mm open dropout, 50mm of travel|
|Stem||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Handlebar||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Women's Contour|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-T276, hydraulic disc, with 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-T276, hydraulic disc, with 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-T276, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed with Optical Gear Display|
|Chain||KMC e9T.NPNP, e-bike chain, 9-speed with Missing Link|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|Crankset||Specialized custom alloy forged crank arms|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Specialized 700c disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, no-eyelets, 32h / Hub - Specialized 6-bolt disc, ball bearings, 9x100mm spacing, 32h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry x 32|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Specialized 700c disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, no eyelets, 32h / Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry x 32|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47c, clincher, with 40mm Presta valve inner tube|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47c, clincher, with 40mm Presta valve inner tube|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm|
|Seatpost||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape & reflectors|
|Range||115km (72 miles) (depending on rider weight and height, terrain, weather and power assist level chosen)|
|Charge time||Four hours|
|Motor||Specialized 1.2, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized Turbo Connect Display (TCD-W) with handlebar remote and built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages|
|Battery||Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh|
|Charger||Specialized custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included|
|Wiring Harness||Specialized custom harness|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.