Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-Through Electric Hybrid Bike 2022
When daily commutes or fitness rides are part of a regular agenda then the Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 Step-Through Electric Hybrid Bike is the ideal choice that is perfectly suited to a mixture of terrain and durations. The star of the show is of course the discreetly positioned internal power in the form of a 530Wh battery alongside the Specialized 2.0E, custom-tuned motor providing a powerful and punchy 50Nm of torque to glide you effortlessly up those steeper inclines along with a smooth pedalling action.
The stress-free and super reliable Shimano Alivio 9-speed componentry featuring an 11-34 gear ratio cassette provides ample range for a multitude of profiles making sure you get from a to b with ease. The Shimano BR-MT200 brakes deliver powerful hydraulic stopping function. Changeable terrain is pleasantly soaked up with the SR Suntour MobieA32 front suspension with 80mm of travel ensuring a smoother more enjoyable journey.
An impressive list of added features creates an all round enjoyable experience. This includes a full set of mudguards for weather protection and a rear pannier rack to enable ease of carrying to keep you rolling for longer.
The MasterMind Turbo Connect Display is easy to read for checking stats while on the move, with customisable display pages and connection to other devices via Bluetooth. Night rides are taken care of ensuring you're safe whichever path you take with internally charged lights using the main battery source. The Specialized womens specific body geometry contour grips provide added comfort and eliminate fatigue on longer days out.
Browse our range of Specialized electric hybrid bikes today.
- An incredibly versatile electric hybrid bike for daily commuting, longer adventures and fast fitness workouts
- The Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer smooth and quiet pedalling assistance
- The battery is fully integrated into the design, removable and lockable, making it simple to charge and easy to secure
- An integrated motor controller responds to the riders pedalling input to result in intuitive, natural feeling power assistance
- The MasterMind easy to read display shows ride information, allows real-time motor level adjustment, and enables over-the-air software updates
- The MasterMind display can be linked via Bluetooth to the Mission Control app to tune and customise the motor’s performance and provide ride diagnostics
- The Turbo System Lock anti-theft system can be activated by the Mission Control app, disabling the motor and turning on the motion sensor alarm
- The aluminum frame neatly houses the motor and battery within its silhouette, is light, robust and is tuned to increase comfort
- The frame's step-through design facilitates ease of mounting/dismounting
- A suspension fork with 80mm of travel plus a suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Redesigned geometry places the rider in a powerful, controlled and comfortable riding position
- Strong 650b disc wheels and high volume tyres grant reliability and a smoother ride
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed gears complete with a wide ratios of 11-36t suitable for all terrain
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and composed stopping in all weather conditions
- Included lights, rear luggage rack and mudguards facilitate any kind of ride
- Simple bell for effective communication
- Maximum Assist: 250 watts, 50Nm torque
- Battery Power: 530Wh
|Frame||Specialized E5 Aluminium step-through, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|Fork||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, mudguard mounts, integrated light mount|
|Stem||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Handlebar||Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Body Geometry Womens Contour|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Center Lock|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Center Lock|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed with Optical Gear Display|
|Chain||KMC e9T, 9-speed with Missing Link™|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|Crankset||Specialized custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Front Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / hub - Shimano MT400, Center Lock, 15x100mm, 32h / spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / hub - Shimano MT400-B, Center Lock, 12x148 Boost, 32h / spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|Seatpost||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape and reflectors|
|Accessories||Front light - Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V / Rear light - Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V / Custom chain cover / Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount / Rear rack - Specialized rack, MIK HD interface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg maximum load / Mudguards - Specialized DRYTECH mudguards, 65mm width, aluminium stays / Bell - Specialized simple bell|
|Motor||Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Ui/Remote||MasterMind TCD, with handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customisable display pages|
|Battery||Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug, 230V|
|Wiring Harness||Custom wire harness|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.