Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Step-Through Electric Hybrid Bike 2021
Featuring a powerful motor and battery combination, a strong and lightweight frame, suspension fork and reliable components, the Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0 Step-Through Electric Hybrid Bike is an ideal partner for tackling the daily commute or running errands across town.
The lively and robust aluminium frame houses the 250w bottom bracket motor and 500Wh battery neatly within its silhouette to donate a neat aesthetic. This motor and battery combination delivers powerful, smooth pedalling assistance that reacts intuitively to the rider's efforts, aiding quick accelerations away from traffic lights and speedy ascents of steep town streets. The battery has a good range to cover longer adventures and can be recharged easily from flat in just fours hours.
The handlebar-mounted Turbo Connect Display (TCD) shows ride metrics such as speed, distance, cadence and more, while the Mission Control smartphone app allows the rider to customise motor and battery settings and perform basic system diagnostics.
An SR Suntour NCX E25 suspension fork helps smooth road bumps and is linked to the frame via a balanced geometry with a step-through format that aids easy mounting and dismounting. The precise Shimano 10-speed gear configuration drives the robust Specialized wheels, and braking is taken care of by the hydraulic disc brake system that performs admirably in any weather conditions.
- Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Mudguards: Specialized DRYTECH mudguards, 52mm width, stainless steel stays
- Bell: Specialized Simple bell
- Rear luggage rack
- Rider Amplification: Four times the rider
- Max Assist: 90Nm
- Motor Weight: 3.4kg
- Range: 125km / 78 miles (depending on rider weight and height, terrain, weather and power assist level chosen)
- Battery Power: 500Wh
- Charge Time: Four hours
- Powerful motor assistance makes this bike the perfect city commuter and town navigator
- The Specialized 1.2 250w bottom bracket motor is powerful, smooth and quiet
- 500Wh battery has a range of up to approximately 125km/78 miles and can be recharged from flat in four hours
- The battery is hidden in the frame’s downtube, is lockable and easily removable for charging
- Handlebar-mounted Turbo Connect Display (TCD) shows ride metrics
- Mission Control smartphone app customises the motor levels, controls the range and performs system diagnostics
- E5 aluminium frame is light and lively and has a step-through format to facilitate getting on and off
- SR Suntour NCX E25 suspension fork gives 50mm of travel to tackle harsh road imperfections
- Fitness geometry is comfortable and composed but nimble enough for city riding
- Specialized wheels are robust and reliable and team up with puncture-resistant tyres
- Shimano 10-speed gears change faultlessly through a wide range of ratios
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes stop confidently in all weather conditions
- Included mudguards, kickstand and bell add extra city-inspired convenience
|Frame||Specialized E5 Aluminium, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation geometry, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, mudguard/rack mounts, smooth welds|
|Fork||SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel|
|Stem||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Handlebar||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Women's Contour|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, with 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, with 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed with Optical Gear Display|
|Chain||KMC X10eT, 10-speed with Missing Link|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore, 10-speed, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Specialized custom alloy forged crank arms|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Specialized 700c disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry x 32|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Specialized 700c disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry x 32|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47c, clincher, with 40mm Presta valve inner tube|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47c, clincher, with 40mm Presta valve inner tube|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm|
|Seatpost||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape and reflectors|
|Range||125km/78 miles (depending on rider weight and height, terrain, weather and power assist level chosen)|
|Charge time||Four hours|
|Motor||Specialized 1.2, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized Turbo Connect Display (TCD-W) with handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages|
|Battery||Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh|
|Charger||Specialized custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Specialized custom harness|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.