Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Tifosi CK7 Tiagra Road Bike
With a rugged alloy frame, carbon fork and reliable components, the Tifosi CK7 Tiagra Road Bike is the perfect partner to tackle a variety of rides with, no matter the weather, including winter base training, commuting and weekend-long trips.
The frame is fabricated from 6061 T6 aluminium to be lightweight and robust and to provide a lively ride character. The frame is complemented by a carbon bladed fork that grants increased steering accuracy and damps road vibrations. Both the frame and fork have eyelets for full winter mudguard installation, and the frame also sports additional attachment points for luggage racks and panniers. Clearance for up to 30mm tyres gives the potential for the extra cushioning and grip afforded by broader rubber, while a balanced geometry donates a comfortable riding position for the longest of rides.
Miche Excite wheels are resilient to poor road surfaces but are also reactive to pedalling input. These wheels are driven by the Shimano Tiagra drivetrain that uses its crisp shifting action, reliability and wide range of ratios to ensure that any road topography can be conquered.
- A hardy road bike capable of performing in all weather, over long commutes or fun weekend rides
- Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminium frame gives excellent ride characteristics and is robust
- Frame and fork have eyelets for full mudguards
- The frame accommodates luggage racks
- UD carbon fork with a tapered alloy steerer gives precise steering and comfort
- Tyre clearance for up to 700x30mm tyres (700x28mm with mudguards installed)
- Balanced geometry gives long-lasting comfort
- Miche Excite wheels are strong but reactive
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10-speed gears shift crisply and provide a wide range of ratios
- Please note: The mudguards in the images are purely for illustrative purposes and aren’t supplied
|Frame||Tifosi CK7 Aluminium 6061 T6 with mudguard and rack eyelets|
|Fork||Tifosi CK7 Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" and alloy steerer|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA Threaded BSA|
|Bar Tape||Tifosi Black|
|Front Brake||Miche Performance rim brake, caliper|
|Rear Brake||Miche Performance rim brake, caliper|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra FD-4700|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra RD-4700, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700|
|Chain||KMC 10x, 10-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Tiagra HG500, 11-34, 10-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Omega MX, 34/50T|
|Front Wheel||Miche Excite|
|Rear Wheel||Miche Excite|
|Front Tyre||Impac RacePac 700x28C, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Impac RacePac 700x28C, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia Model X|
|Seatpost||Tifosi Alloy, 27.2|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Claimed Manufacturer Frame Weight||1.94kg (Size S)|