Trek Boone 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018
The Trek Boone 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018 has been designed around competition level cyclocross, however many of the design features also make it a versatile choice, equally suited to winter commuting and gravel grinding. This truly could be your go-to bike in any situation.
The 600 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork keep the weight to a minimum, whilst providing the stiff, responsive ride expected from a race spec cyclocross machine. Additionally, the IsoSpeed technology in the front and rear of the bike greatly improves comfort by numbing much of the road vibration before it is transferred to the rider.
SRAM's Rival 1 groupset combines simplicity with functionality through its use of a single front chainring and wide ratio cassette, providing the crisp, responsive shifting required for high-intensity racing. The matching hydraulic disc brakes perform faultlessly, helping maintain control and carry speed through tight switchbacks and technical descents.
If you are in the market for a cyclocross race bike that is comfortable enough to be ridden all day on the road too, the Boone 5 would make the perfect choice.
- Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame and carbon fork is durable and comfortable
- SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed components provide precise and sharp shifting
- SRAM Rival flat mount hydraulic disc brakes offer great stopping power
- IsoSpeed technology front and rear reduce vibration from the road
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, hidden mudguard mounts, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, E2 steerer, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Rival Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Rival Flat Mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Rival
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 1
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Rival, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: SRAM Rival 1, 40T
- CHAIN: SRAM 1X
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle tubeless ready disc
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager alloy Centerlock, 142x12 tubeless ready disc
- TYRES: Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Comp
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 8.39 kg/18.50 lb
PRODUCT REF: 786435
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more