Universal Colours Spectrum Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
The Universal Colours Spectrum Women's Short Sleeve Jersey uses a sublimation process to create striking designs, sure to turn heads on your rides. Style is matched by performance and the technical fabrics are breathable and moisture-wicking, ensuring you remain fresh through hard efforts and on hot summer days. This jersey is designed to be worn tight, with longer sleeves that create a smooth transition between the fabric and the arm, enhancing aerodynamics without compromising freedom of movement. The addition of silicone inside the waist hem holds everything in place.
The choice of fabrics and the manufacturing process take into consideration the environmental impact too, and the entire construction uses recycled textiles that are Bluesign® certified, including the zip. Three open rear pockets plus one zipped for stowing valuables complete the jersey, while reflective logos add a little extra visibility to your kit for riding in low light.
Discover more about the brand in this Introduction to Universal Colours clothing range article.
- Aero fit
- Ergonomic cut
- Multi-shell fabric maximises temperature regulation
- Clean cut longer length sleeves
- Three rear open pockets, plus one zippered pocket
- Full length zip and zip guard
- Silicone hem gripper
- Reflective logos
- 100% recycled and Bluesign® certified Italian fabrics including a recycled zip
- Recommended temperature range: 16-30°C
- Sizing: This jersey has a tight race fit, if you're looking for something slightly more relaxed please go up one size from your normal size