Wahoo KICKR BIKE Indoor Smart Bike and Trainer
The ultimate solution for data-driven athletes looking to see results, the Wahoo KICKR BIKE Indoor Smart Bike and Trainer is the latest innovative product in the KICKR ecosystem. It's powerful, realistic and fully customisable, so you get the most from every indoor session. The legendary KICKR flywheel is incredibly responsive and accurate to +/- 1%. Gradients are simulated up to 20% and down to -15% so you can work on your climbing technique, while for the sprinters, you've got 2,200 watts to play with - plenty for even the most powerful riders.
There are five points of adjustability, all controlled through the Wahoo Fitness app, and you can mirror the exact geometry of your outdoor bike by inputting bike fit data, taking a photo to measure your bike, or through entering your body measurements. Handlebar and saddle can be swapped out, and your own pedals added, for the most comfortable setup possible.
Virtual shifting means you can match the bike gearing to your preferred ratios, and to shifting controls from Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo. The digital display shows both gearing and gradients throughout your ride. You can pair the KICKR Bike with other Wahoo products, including any ELEMNT computer and the KICKR HEADWIND for seamless integration and the complete indoor training experience.
With this purchase, you will also receive a 60 day free trial of Wahoo SYSTM, a comprehensive training app with a diverse workout library. The science-based approach to training, with options for cycling, running and swimming sessions, plus yoga, bodyweight-based strength and mental training, opens up your workouts to a whole new immersive world, helping you achieve your goals.
- KICKR BIKE
- AC Power Adapter
- Allen Wrenches
- Platform Pedals
- Handlebar Assembly 42cm wide bar
- Seatpost and Saddle Assembly
- The KICKR BIKE has a unique combination of a 6kg/13lb flywheel and enhanced motor that offers unrivalled accuracy, responsiveness, and realism while training indoors
- The balanced, belt-driven motor on the KICKR BIKE creates a virtually silent riding experience
- When connected to your smartphone, tablet or computer, the KICKR BIKE automatically sets your resistance via your favourite app or software such as Zwift
- Innovative technology that emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding for the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad
- No calibration required
- The simple and intuitive Wahoo Fitness app offers guided instructions on how to set-up the KICKR BIKE and personalises the fit to mirror the geometry of your outdoor bike using three options - professional fit, measure my bike, and measure my body
- Adjust the fit of the KICKR BIKE with easy access quick-release levers across five points - stack, reach, setback, saddle height, and frame height
- Customise the KICKR BIKE shifting controls to match shifters from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo
- Replicate the gearing of your outdoor bike by selecting the number of speeds and cassette tooth count
- A combined electromagnetic flywheel and motor allow for quick braking to create a precise feel while shifting and while riding downhill
- Customise the KICKR BIKE with your favourite saddle, handlebar, and pedals to dial in the perfect setup
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR BIKE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application
- The KICKR BIKE supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-free start to your workout
- The control unit on the KICKR BIKE contains a lock/unlock button, which allows you to turn on and off the physical tilt control of an app while still allowing the app to control the resistance
- Digital LED display indicates gear selection and grade percentage, so you can get information with just a quick glance during your ride
- Robust aluminium and steel construction ensures the KICKR BIKE will withstand years of heavy abuse
- Measures speed, distance, power and cadence with no need to connect extra sensors
- KICKR HEADWIND and ELEMNT bike computer compatible
- Works with popular training apps, including Wahoo SYSTM, Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad
- Register your KICKR in the Wahoo Fitness app and get free trials of Strava Summit, TrainerRoad and The Sufferfest (all above are for new subscribers only)
- iPhone/iPad iOS 11 or newer
- MacOS BTLE enabled or pair with an ANT+ dongle
- Windows PCss BTLE enabled or pair with an ANT+ dongle
- Android version 6 or newer with third-party app access to Bluetooth, Bluetooth 4.0 (or newer) compliance*
*Since Android hardware varies widely, compatibility is not assured for all devices. Please download and install the Wahoo App for Android from the Google Play Store before purchasing a Wahoo Fitness product to ensure compatibility
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic and enhanced motor
- Drivetrain: Belt drive
- Power accuracy: +/- 1%
- Wireless software updates: Yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
- Connectivity: ANT+ FEC and Bluetooth
- User height range: 152cm to 193cm / 5' to 6' 4"
- Maximum user weight: 113kg / 250lbs
- Power requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 2.5A maximum
- Flywheel weight: 6kg / 13lbs plus enhanced motor
- Crank arm lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, and 175mm
- Maximum simulated grade: 20%
- Minimum simulated grade: -15%
- Maximum power output: 2,200 watts
- Footprint (length x width): 121cm x 76cm / 48" x 30"
- Shipping dimensions: 1350 x 340 x 880mm / 54" x 14" x 35"
- Product weight: 42kg / 93lbs