Zipp 404 Carbon Tubeless 6-Bolt Disc Clincher Front Wheel
Legendary speed and smooth aerodynamic construction make the Zipp 404 Carbon Tubeless Disc Front Wheel a key contender for the rider wanting to cover the ground with the greatest possible efficiency, leaving you with more in your legs when you need it.
Benefitting chiefly from Zipp's prowess in aerodynamics, this front-wheel uses the famed Firecrest shaping for super-smooth airflow and enhanced efficiency when out on the road. With an ABLC dimpling patterning over the course of the rim wall, this wheelset delivers an undeniably fast and smooth aerodynamic performance that's sure to make your ride faster.
Stiff too by means of the carbon fibre construction, this front-wheel weighs in at just 800 grams, making it an extremely light option for a 58mm deep rim. With a Zipp 77D at the heart of the wheel, you can be sure of smooth rotation and sealed bearings. With a disc brake specific construction, this wheel is made perfectly to allow you a better experience out on the road. Designed to seat 25mm tubeless tyres, this wheel is sure to offer you a faster, more comfortable ride.
- Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer
- Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed
- Tubeless rim tape – factory installed
- Valve core removal tool
- Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts for front wheels, and 12x142 dropouts for rear wheels
- Freehub body spacer – 11 to 10 speed for rear wheels
- Weight: 800g
- Hub used: Zipp 77D
- Hub width: 100mm
- Rim depth: 58mm
- Max width: 26.4mm
- Internal width: 19mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 cross
- Spoke length drive: 258mm / straight pull
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 258mm / straight pull
- Max tyre pressure: 125 psi
- XDR Compatible
- Dimpled surface for aerodynamics
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External nipples: Yes
- Thru axle compatible: Yes
- Tubeless: Yes
- 6-Bolt Disc Rotor not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.