Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Womens Tri Short
Award-winning and highly rated, the Zone3 Aquaflo Plus Womens Tri Short ensures of comfort and speed across all three disciplines to help achieve PBs in any length of triathlon.
The body of this short comprises two primary materials that have been brought together to hone a higher level of performance. The Aquaflow fabric lowers in-the-water drag thanks to its Teflon coating and also provides compression to the leg muscles for support and increased lactic acid flushing. The Airflo panels complement by being highly breathable and wicking to regulate the athlete's temperature, even in the hottest of racing conditions.
The Tri-Lite pad has been mapped in-line with the female anatomy to provide specific saddle relief and to reduce irritation, and the minimalist, un-obtrusive construction of this pad also facilitates comfort in the water and on the run. The snug and broad waistband securely holds the shorts in place while silicone leg grippers prevent material migration, bulking and consequent chafing. A streamlined pocket on each leg provides storage space for energy gels and race essentials before a rear zipped pocket completes by securely holding valuables.
- This highly-rated short is designed for speed across all three disciplines
- Combines two technical materials for optimal performance
- Aquaflow fabric lowers in-the-water drag thanks to its Teflon coating and provides balanced compression to offer muscle support and lactic acid flushing
- Airflo panels control the wearer's temperature by enhancing evaporation
- Tri-Lite pad is female-specific to provide targeted comfort, saddle relief and reduced irritation within a low bulk construction
- Linked together with flat-lock stitching for comfort
- A snug and broad waistband provides a comfortable and supportive fit
- Premium Italian leg grippers keep the legs in place and reduce material bunching
- Two pockets on either side of the leg offer streamlined storage of gels and race essentials
- A rear zipped pocket securely holds valuables