Assos Spring/Fall Gloves
Get through the spring and autumn with just the right amount of protection in these Assos Spring Fall Gloves. Balancing insulation with weight and breathability, they're the perfect middle-ground when it's not yet time for full winter gloves but too cold for mitts. Brushed Lycra helps to wick moisture and the microfibre palm is soft yet grippy, with padding to soak up shock and vibrations that can cause fatigue. They fit like a second skin, cut anatomically for the riding position, and have touchscreen-compatible fingertips and extended length cuffs.
- Brushed Lycra: A flexible, ultrasoft brushed textile developed to wick moisture and add light insulation
- Microfibre palm: A lightweight, soft material that promotes grip, while also supporting and protecting the hand
- Palm padding: Strategically positioned pads flex with the hand to eliminate hot spots and bunching
- Anatomic cut: "No wrinkle" construction creates a 3D curved structure, made possible using two separate textiles and four panels
- Extended seamless cuffs
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips
Assos Spring Fall Gloves Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.