Assos Spring Fall Robo Foil Cap
The Assos Spring Fall Robo Foil Cap protects the head and ears from chilly spring and autumn air to facilitate comfortable riding through these changeable seasons.
Medium levels of insulation and high breathability are provided by the knitted material enabling this cap to adapt to different ambient temperatures and exertion levels accordingly. Blocking the icy air on chilly morning rides, this material is manufactured with a circular seamless construction to eliminate all stitching and any associated irritation.
The stretchy and soft nature of the material combines with the snug fit to form to the head comfortably and eliminate all draughts. This svelte cut also means that this cap can be worn under a helmet without any excess material bunching and chafing.
- Perfect for protecting the head and ears from chilly spring and autumn air
- Soft, knitted material blocks icy air, adds a medium level of insulation and is breathable
- Circular seamless construction eliminates all stitching for a comfortable feel
- Close fit to the head eliminates draughts and fits perfectly under a helmet
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3