Assos Spring Fall Skin Short Sleeve Base Layer
The Spring Fall Skin Short Sleeve Base Layer from Assos keeps the wearer's personal microclimate at the perfect level throughout changeable spring and autumn riding conditions thanks to its mixture of yarns and athletic cut.
The sophisticated material blends polypropylene and carbon fibre to deliver a lightly insulating but hugely moisture-wicking performance that adapts to dramatically altering weather conditions. Supersoft and comforting next to the skin, this fabric also has antibacterial properties to keep the wearer fresh, even when sweat rates are at their highest.
The slim, snug fit forms to the body and reduces irritation by eliminating excess material that could otherwise bunch under other clothing layers. A tubular body construction cancels the requirement for any seams while the sleeves are joined via a set-in pattern to afford improved freedom of movement.
- A lightly insulated but highly breathable base layer for cool spring and autumn riding
- Polypropylene and carbon fibre yarn material blend is insulating, moisture-wicking and soft against the skin
- Antibacterial material properties keep the wearer fresh
- Slim cut forms perfectly to the body, eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction eliminates irritation
- Sleeves are joined to the body with a set-in pattern to ensure freedom of movement underneath other layers
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3
Assos Spring Fall Skin Short Sleeve Base Layer Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.