Bontrager Circuit MIPS Road Helmet with Ion 100R/Flare R City Light Set
With the integrated MIPS Brain Protection System, when an angled impact occurs, the Circuit helmet reduces rotational forces to better protect the wearer's brain. A Boa closure system ensures an accurate and precise fit at the twist of a dial, while the AgION antimicrobial pads couple with the internal recessed air channels to keep your head cool and comfortable while working hard on the bike.
The included Bontrager Ion 100 R Front Light has the capacity to blast out 100 lumens of high power CREE LED light. With a host of modes to choose from, you can stay visible day or night, and the battery is rechargeable via USB.
Ensuring great visibility to other road users from behind, the Bontrager Flare R USB Rear Light has an output that ranges from 65 lumens to 5 lumens, with a battery life up to 23 hours. Daytime visibility can be detected up to 2km away, and this increases to up to 5km on dark nights.
Both lights connect to the helmet via Bontrager's innovative Blendr mounting system.
- BONTRAGER CIRCUIT MIPS ROAD HELMET:
- - MIPS Brain Protection System
- - Boa® system adjustment
- - Blendr mount system
- - In-mould composite skeleton increases helmet integrity
- - AgION antimicrobial pads
- - LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and are easy to adjust
- - Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head
- BONTRAGER ION 100 R FRONT LIGHT:
- - Focused optics provide be seen safety with a broad but powerful light
- - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness in flash mode
- - 100 Lumens via high-power CREE LED
- - Ideal for handlebar or on bike mount
- - 5 modes: 100LM-1.5hrs, 50LM-3hrs,5LM-16hrs, Night Flash-7hrs, Day Flash-5hrs
- - Includes quick connect handlebar bracket and micro USB charging cable
- - Blendr compatible, fixes to helmet supplied
- - Visible from 500 metres
- - Ideal for commuting
- BONTRAGER FLARE R USB REAR LIGHT:
- - Output: 65 lumens
- - USB rechargeable (includes USB charging cable)
- - Modes: Day steady, day flashing, night steady and night flashing
- - Day modes: 65LM flash-4.25hrs, 35LM all-day-10hrs, 25LM steady-4.5hrs
- - Night modes: 65LM flash-23hrs, 5LM steady-21hrs
- - Visibility: Over 2km daytime and 5km at night
- - 270 degrees of visibility
- - The Quick Connect bracket with 16-degree offset compensates for the seat post angle
- - Includes a Quick Connect bracket and USB charging cable
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.