Bontrager Flare R USB Rear Light
Unlike the rest of the Flare range, the Bontrager Flare R Rear Light is USB rechargeable rather than battery operated.
Once powered up using the included USB cable, you get an impressive 65 lumens to keep you safe. This works even better as a safety light considering that this visibility is spread over two kilometres and 270 degrees of visibility.
Of particular note is the Quick Connect Sync bracket, this looks like a normal mount but allows you to easily adjust the angle of the light, as well as quickly attaching and detaching the light. Being USB rechargeable makes it easy for you to charge up at home or work using a computer or USB wall plug. However, the 23 hours plus burn time should mean you don't need to do this too often.
- Quick Connect bracket
- USB charging cable
- Rear light
- Output: 65 lumens
- USB rechargeable (includes USB charging cable)
- Modes: Day steady, day flashing, night steady and night flashing
- Day modes: 65LM flash-4.25hrs, 35LM all-day-10hrs, 25LM steady-4.5hrs
- Night modes: 65LM flash-23hrs, 5LM steady-21hrs
- Visibility: Over 2km daytime and 5km at night
- 270 degrees of visibility
- The Quick Connect bracket with 16-degree offset compensates for the seat post angle
- Includes a Quick Connect bracket and USB charging cable
PRODUCT REF: 388052
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more