CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated - SRAM Mechanical - Silver Ltd Edition
The CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated makes a significant upgrade to a SRAM mechanical drivetrain. It will look great too, thanks to the limited edition silver finish. All components are designed and created in-house in Denmark, and the combination of two oversized 17-tooth pulley wheels, coated bearings and a polyamide (PA) and carbon fibre cage make for a lightweight, durable construction. Friction is kept to an absolute minimum and longevity is excellent - 3 - 5 times higher than standard pulleys - while shifting precision is also improved.
- Silver limited edition
- Two oversized 17-tooth aluminium pulley wheels housed in a specially designed polyamide (PA) and carbon cage to provide absolute optimisation of the rear derailleur
- Machined aluminium pulleys
- Ceramic balls installed in coated, hardened-steel races
- Compatible with SRAM RED and SRAM Force - 10 and 11-speed
- Not compatible with 12-speed SRAM eTap AXS, or 11-speed SRAM RED eTap
- Fits up to a 32-tooth cassette and both short cage and WiFli derailleur bodies
- In the box: Oversized Pulley Wheel System / CeramicSpeed bearing oil in 15ml dropper bottle / sticker sheet
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.