New Balance Fuelcell Rebel Running Shoes
Pairing innovative features that foreground raw speed with advanced materials, the New Balance Fuelcell Rebel Running Shoes perform in the fastest of running scenarios with composure. Whether hitting a long and unforgiving tempo session or searching for a PB in a half marathon, the FuelCell Rebel delivers the athlete to the finish with a heightened sense of enthusiasm and freshness.
The midsole is split into two parts and comprises two densities of New Balance’s most reactive FuelCell foam. Both of these midsole components work in unison to deliver a perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness to reduce fatigue and energetically propel every stride. The 6mm sole offset, from heel to toe, supports midfoot to forefoot strikers in their natural gait to increase efficiency across a sweep of run distances. Partnering the midsole is the translucent rubber outsole that sports a lug design gleaned from extensive research to maximise traction across any road surface.
Sweltering conditions are combatted by the highly breathable Trace Fiber upper that encourages a cooling airflow to help avoid heat-related foot swelling. This upper is engineered to support the foot’s anatomy and is realised with a bootie construction that promotes a secure but comfortable fit.
- Designed for heightened responsiveness and comfort within the fastest of runs
- Performance focus: Speed
- Two-part high-rebound FuelCell midsole focuses on forefoot propulsion
- Engineered on a 6mm offset and ideal for midfoot to forefoot strikers
- Translucent rubber outsole with data-driven lug design to provide lightweight traction
- Trace Fiber on the upper provides lightweight midfoot support and is highly breathable
- Bootie construction and deconstructed collar for lightweight and secure fit
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 256 grams / 9.0oz per shoe (size UK 8)